Thursday, May 15, 2008

Mother's Day




I figured I should post some better pictures than the 'pink eye' pics. These are some from last weekend- we did a mother's day photo shoot. This place in Macon Mall called 'The Picture People' continually send us coupons in the mail for a free 8x10. We really thought they did a good job with the pics- better than Kmart where we usually go. The only bad thing is Kmart's sheets are 4.99 and the picture people's are 18! Wowsers! So we figured all we really need is 1 or 2 good ones to frame and put on the wall.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I love those pictures... David smiles alot more than the average baby- he is so cute and happy all the time! I hope he feels better soon!!

Fainfamilyupdates said...

They turned out so cute!! I looked them up and they don't have a location in MN. I might try JC Penny's sometime since I have a coupon. The link to the onesie extender was great!!