



Zach and I both took off of work last Friday and headed to St. Helena's Island, SC to visit Zach's Aunt Brant. Grammy (Zach's mom) also visited Aunt Brant the same weekend. The Brants live right on the river (saltwater) and down a couple of houses there is also a beach. We took David there for a few hours and much to my surprise, he LOVED it and kept trying to crawl deeper into the mini-waves. We had a really great vacation and really appreciate all the hospitality we received! It was so nice to take a break from the monotony of the normal routine. The area was also absolutely beautiful. It's called the South Carolina 'Low Country'. I felt like I was in a movie as we drove down the streets lined with huge trees with spanish moss.
2 comments:
Fun!! David looks so cute in his swim shirt! I'm impressed that he liked the beach...Bryce tried the pool this weekend and didn't like it at all.
i think there is nothing more beautiful than spanish moss draped live oaks!
Post a Comment