Thursday, May 15, 2008
7 Months and Counting..
So, it has been more than 7 months now that I have been looking for another job. It's been very hard on me (and the rest of the family) for me to have to drive to Atlanta about twice a week. I'm always so tired when I get home and don't have any energy. Anyhow, I'm trying to maintain a good attitude and I know my timing is bad. In the middle of a recession, I should just be thankful that I have a job. I've never had this much trouble finding a job before. My job really isn't bad, I actually like it- besides having to work with all men and having to drive to Atlanta. I'm trying to be patient, but honestly my patience in running pretty thin. I think I need a vacation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment