Friday, May 9, 2008

TGIF





This weekend we have a lot of plans! Tonight we are going to Justin Chin's graduation party in Macon (from law school!). Congrats Justin! He is Zach's friend from highschool and college. Saturday morning, I'm getting a picture taken of David and me for mothers day, and saturday night we are having visitor's. Then, on Sunday we have our membership class at church then my parents are visiting for Mother's Day. It should all be fun!
Oh, we are starting to have to tell David 'no'. Look at the picture of him going for the cords, for some reason he loves cords.

3 comments:

Zach said...

holy cow! David looks like a porker in that sweet photo when he was sleeping on Amy's chest. I took the photo and I didn't remember him looking that chunky, but he looks REALLY heavy from that angle!
He is gaining weight fast lately. Maybe it's because he's spitting up/throwing up less.

Fainfamilyupdates said...

David does look huge!! You look so good in the top photo! I'm dreading the cords stage...I guess I should enjoy Bryce not crawling yet.

Rachel said...

He does look big!! What size does he wear now?

The ant story was hilarious!! Poor Amy!