Friday, May 9, 2008

Attack of the Ants

So, I have a rather embarrassing story to tell that many might find humerous. I'm not sure if I've blogged about this yet or not, but we are trying to sell our celica, as it seems to be a money hole, costing more to fix than it is worth. And, the two doors makes it nearly impossible to fit David in.

Well, the other day a guy from base called me wanted to look at the car. We met in a neutral location- the Burger King on base. Well, he went to test drive the car and I sat on the curb at the BK. I did see an ant pile next to the curb, but I was sure to sit away from this. While he was gone, I was on a heated phone call for work- trying to deal with an angry uptight man- did I mention I am so sick of working with all men??- and I wasn't paying attention to much else.

The guy comes back from driving my car and I stand up and feel it- immense stinging. I looked down and ants were crawling all over my pants and in my bottom even under my underwear. I tried not to freak out, as this guy was standing right there talking to me about the car, but I ended up just telling him I had to go. I picked as many aunts out as I could, and zoomed home to get a bath. When I took my pants off at home, I actually only had 2 ants in it- I had done a good job picking them out. When Zach got home he put calomine lotion on my 16 ant bites all over my bottom. I am so uncomfortable! I itch like crazy!

1 comment:

Charissa said...

I hate those ants! It's such a terrible stinging. They got my dog last week and she licked them off and then puked...fun!