Friday, May 16, 2008

9 Month

Today David had his 9 month check up. He is in the 25-50% for height, 50% for weight, and 90% for head. Everything else looks good. Praise God for a healthy baby!

3 comments:

Allyson said...

I saw your blog from lindsey slagleys who u "blog stalked" haha. I guess that makes me one too! Saw u had a 9 month old. I enjoy reading stories from mommies with babies around the same age as mine! I have 2 7.5 month old girls. David is precious! :) the mothers day pics are great!

allyson
www.mccaytwins.blogspot.com

Rachel said...

Still 90% on the head huh? Mark is convinced it's because David was born to two very smart engineers. He thinks he is going to be a genius. haha! Maybe he can teach Wyatt some math, cause Lord knows we won't be able to help him past the third grade!

Amy said...

We like to think it's brains, but, the other day he kept banging his head on the wall and then laughing (he loves anything that makes noise) and we were thinking 'maybe that head isn't really full of brains afterall'