If you are a guys, stop here. For your own good.
Ok, so I use this blog to type about what is on my mind. Although probably no one wants to hear about this, I've been spending a LOT of time thinking about it, so I'm going to type it anyway. I haven't gotten my period in over 2 months. I'm not pregnant. I take Birth Control- Progesterine only pills- every day. I'm very precise at taking them every day at the same time and never miss a pill. I've talked to my doctor, and they said that on the progesterone only pill (I can't take the combo estrogen/progesterin pill because it gives me migraines) it is very common to skip periods entirely. He also said, actually its a she, that the reason I haven't been getting could be do to the fact that I've recently lost weight and have added some stress to my life (my class on top of managing a home and doing a full-time job). She said to stop losing weight and it would come back. Well, done. And, no period.
I just tend to think something isn't right. I mean, why would I stop getting a period, why now? I've taken this pill for nearly a year now and never before had this problem. Also, I've had other stressors in life in the past and those never stopped my cycle. In fact, I got it back 4 weeks after having David while exclusively breastfeeding. I always get a period. I continually take pregnancy tests and they come back negative. Well, Tuesday I had these extremely sharp pains in my abdomen that were very intense, but then they went away. I though 'yeah, it's coming!', but still nothing. I made another doctor's appointment for next Wednesday because I just think something is not right. Maybe I'm just overreacting! We'll see.
5 comments:
How late r u?
Stressing about it could make it later. If you had that sharp pain I bet you will get it this weekend. Mine does that.
I hope nothing is wrong and your mind is put at ease. I'm sure u r fine though.
I will be praying that everything is fine. Keep me posted!
I'll be praying that you get it soon (ha-bet you never thought you'd pray for that!).
Have you read any research on anovulation? If you aren't producing an egg then sometime s you won't get your period (this can be due to diet/stress)
Hey! My neighbor and my firend both have 1 -year old babies and theur periods stopped out of the blue too. They both went to the dr. and found out that they had stopped ovulating for some reason and the doctor didn't know why. So they both had to take 3 months worh of chlomid, in order to begin ovulating again, but neither one of them wants a child again right now so they have to be extra careful. I hope everything goes okay- call me and let e know what is going on!!
update us when you know something!
Post a Comment