Tuesday, September 2, 2008

In Atlanta on a Tuesday night

Here I am in Atlanta on a Tuesday night almost 12 am on the computer studying. My friend from college, Amy, graciously lets me stay at her condo when need be. Today I had to be in the ATL and tomorrow I have a meeting in Mcdonough at 9 am, so it was pointless to go back to WR. I have a quiz tomorrow after work. I'm kind of regretting taking a class. The reason I am taking the class is to eventually have a job more condusive to spending more time with David. So the goal is to spend more time with David, however, by taking this class I am spending less time with him! It seems counterproductive. But, I guess I'm trying to see it as pay now so I can reap the benefits later. I need to go to bed now.

No comments: