Sunday, September 7, 2008

Weekend Re-cap

We had a good weekend. Zach and I have realized that life is just so much easier when we stay home on the weekends. Because I am not a homemaker by profession, we use weekend time to do 'homemaking' tasks. For example, Saturday is cleaning day and laundry day. Sunday is whatever laundry didn't get done plus grocery shopping day. So, when we are home on the weekend the weekdays run so much smoother because these tasks have been taken care of.

This weekend we went to watch a Tech game at a restaurant in Macon and we gave David his first hair cut. I'll post pics when I go to work tomorrow. (I can only upload them to my work computer). The weekend ended not so well. David has just recovered from his ear infection (ended the antibiotics Friday), and this morning he puked up all of his milk. We didn't think much of it (because he used to have reflux) and took him to nursery at church. They pulled us out of the church service because David had puked up all of breakfast (chunks of peaches, juice, and more milk). Not to mention, he was fussy and not himself. We swung by the doctor on the way home, I love our doctors office after hours- you don't even need an appointment!, and they said he has a stomach bug. Poor little guy. He is sleeping right now. I hope it goes away very quickly and he gets back to normal. We are going to send him to day care tomorrow because Z is almost out of sick hours, and although I have plenty, I can't take any or mine right now (that's a long story). I'm hoping he doesn't throw up there because then he'll get sent home and I'm not sure what we will do. We are those terrible parents that send the baby to day care sick, oh well, you do what you've got to do.

No comments: