After living in WR for over a year now, I have come to realize that we do have four seasons and they are: summer-summer-summer-winter. There is no fall and no spring. So sad. You know that time when you don't need AC or heat? We don't have that. Surprisingly, it is substantially hotter here than in ATL. We'll probably go to the pool this weekend in 100 degree heat and lather on sunscreen in the middle of September.
We have a big night Friday! Zach and I are going on a date! Yes, an actually date! My lab partner for my class also babysits. Unfortunately she doesn't have a car and lives in Macon- about a 40 minute jog from our house, so we are going to drop David off at her apartment and then go out to dinner in Macon. She charges a pretty penny- $10/ hour- which is the going rate (I used to get that years ago babysitting in college). It's funny when I was the sitter it didn't seem like much but now that I'm paying it seems like a lot. I figure the night out will cost us upwards of $50 bucks. Which, definitly doesn't fit into our tight budget. So, we are going to take it out of our debt snowball (the money we pay to debt every month- you fellow Dave Ramsey followers know exactly what I'm talking about!). So, shame on us but we're doing it anyway. Another post about Dave Ramsey to come- I need some advice.
2 comments:
I say a date is worth taking money out of the debt snowball!!
Now if we can just find some extra cash to get the snowball rolling:)
I found sewing lessons near me, so I think that at the end of October I am going sign up for those.
A date is definitely worth it!
Post a Comment