Saturday, September 27, 2008

More Videos

David's excema is flairing up right now. I'm thinking its a reaction to something he ate, but I'm not sure what. My little allergic baby.

This is a longer one for the Grandma's who like the videos. (about 1min 36sec)
David and the cat and his new favorite thing to do (that he usually does all the time when not distracted by the cats)

In other notes, I'm considering going to cloth diapers. For many reasons, but the main two are 1- cost savings 2- they might be better for his skin. If I do go cloth I will use the bumgenius one-size diapers. They are very pricey, however, you only need one size for newborn up to 35 pounds. If we have another kid, I could use them again. I read lots of good reviews for these diapers- including from moms with 2 kids who said they were convenient because you didn't have to fuss with 2 different sized diapers. Alhough, D will be out of diapers before baby #2 comes along. Anyhow, we haven't decided if we are going to make the investment or not. I've tried out 1 diaper (they are $17 a piece) and liked it a lot. So, we'll see

1 comment:

Rachel said...

EWWWW!!!!!!!!!! You are going to wash poopie diapers??! no thanks!