Sunday, August 24, 2008
I'm Stoked
I just realized that my paycheck on Friday was 130 dollars more than it should have been. I went online to my company's site and saw that I got a $4600 per year raise! No one even told me!!! The reason was listed as 'equity review/ market analysis'. I knew that they just hired two people and those people were hired on at a higher rate than me (office gossip), but I didn't care because of the flexibility extended to me by my company. I guess word to other people got out and more people were upset so they had to give out raises, WOO HOO!!! Now, I can put an extra 250 per month towards debt and hopefully get some more student loans and car loan paid down- yeah! I am so excited! This is a way better raise than what I got at the new year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment