







This weekend we went to visit my friend Rachel and her family in Birmingham. She has a 3 week old baby named Wyatt. He is so sweet and wonderful. We just loved meeting him! It was also good to spend time with my friend. They have a dog and David went nutso over him. The dog would lick him and David would laugh and then he would grab the dog, and they spent lots of time playing. I think the dog got sick of David chasing her around! We went to one of our favorites- a mexican restaurant- and got a margaritas- that was fun. (1 of only 2 alcoholic drinks that I like) We also spent time at their huge, awesome neighborhood pool. It was a good weekend, except for 2 things. One- the ride back to Warner Robins, David was a pill. See the picture of him grabbing his feet mad? Two- while sitting on the screened in porch (yes screened in), some bug bit me 5 times on my face around my eye and once in between my eyes. It itches so bad and the bites keep getting bigger! I think they are mosquito bites, and I'm probably in trouble because around the 3rd day my bites get to be the size of quarters. I attached a picture of this too.
It was so crazy seeing the difference between Wyatt and David and it made me realize how far we have come in one year! It is a reason to celebrate- and next weekend we will at David's pool party!
2 comments:
can you believe it's been a year? I really can't. It is crazy, crazy how fast the year went by!!
Ouch!! Sorry about those darn Misquito bites... we really loved having you guys though! It was wonderful to see all of you again, and we had so much fun... too bad David wasn't on his best behavior on his way home!
Post a Comment