If you notice my weight bar hasn't moved it's because last week I didn't get weighed in do to being gone, and this week I weighed the same! Frustrating! 2 weeks and no loss- and I did stick to the plan.
hey Amy, a few years ago when I did weight watchers, I would be frustrated because the scale would stay the same for several weeks, even if I stuck to points, but then, all of a sudden, it would drop a few pounds. It was almost like my body would fight the weight loss, and then, as long as I kept sticking to points, it would finally drop. Just a word of encouragement. Diets are so tough. I am just using a site called dailyplate, which counts calories for you, and I am having such a hard time staying under my daily allotment of calories. It's so unfun.
2 comments:
Well, it could be worse...you could have gained on vacation!! I'm impressed!
hey Amy, a few years ago when I did weight watchers, I would be frustrated because the scale would stay the same for several weeks, even if I stuck to points, but then, all of a sudden, it would drop a few pounds. It was almost like my body would fight the weight loss, and then, as long as I kept sticking to points, it would finally drop. Just a word of encouragement. Diets are so tough. I am just using a site called dailyplate, which counts calories for you, and I am having such a hard time staying under my daily allotment of calories. It's so unfun.
Post a Comment