Last week we headed to VA Beach for vacation. First, we stopped in Northeastern Carolina to see Zach's family and spend a night there, then we went to the beach for the rest of the week. My grandpa owns a trailer on the beach and my parent's family stayed there (my grandpa relocated to FL when my grandma passed away) and Zach, David and I stayed in the trailer next to that one (owned by a friend of my Uncles). It was a good time. David LOVED the water even though it was FRIGIDLY cold! I couldn't even put my foot in it, but he kept crawling to the ocean- the days of relaxing on the beach are gone for me! I thought he would sit under the umbrella and play or play in his pool (we brought out to the beach), but no such luck. He made a B-line to the water every time he could. I have lots to say about the trip and lots of pictures. I'll post the pics here:
Here is David and his cousing that is 1 day younger, Logan. David is doing his new favorite thing- pointing.
Zach's stepbrother Marshall with Logan and Zach with David.
Mimi (my mom) and David.
Zach and Amy
Me and my sister Lindsey (I'm 5'3" and she is 5'8"- at age 15, crazy huh?)
Our little beach bum
Intense water face
David and Mimi
David and Grammy (Zach's mom). Grammy came to visit us at the beach one day. (she lives an hour away in northeastern carolina)
Naked pool play
David will sleep anywhere with anything going on except in his crib or pack-n-play
4th of July
Our Family

David's mad face (he wanted the camera)

Hanging out with Aunt Lindsey and Grandpa

Anything is a toy!
David liked Aunt Lindsey's glasses
5 comments:
I love all the pictures!! Ada is the same way, though we haven't taken her to the beach yet, but she will never just sit and play with anything. I am constantly having to run after her to keep her out of danger. Ha, ha. You would think it would be easy to get rid of baby weight, and yet it wants to stick around:) Are you still doing weight watchers? I need to find something that will help me lose these last pounds before pregnancy number 2. Anyway, I especially the love picture of him in the sunglasses--so funny. And that's crazy that your sister is
5'8. Are your parents tall? My mom is 5'8, and she had three short daughters and one semi-tall daughter, which is the youngest. Funny how it works out.
The website it scrapblog.com. Once you have created a page, save it as an image on your computer, and then download the image to your blog. It took me forever to figure that out:)
sorry for the longest comment ever.
I am doing weight watchers (I'm in my 4th week now), though I didn't get weighed last week becasue of being out of town. My pre-pregnency weight was 128/129 ish, so obviously I've done terrible at loosing weight! But, I'm determined now to stick to weight watchers AND walk 30 minutes a day. Usually, Zach and me and David will go out after dinner and go for a walk. I don't usually feel like doing it, but it's part of the routine now. I've read that you run, which is so good for losing weight, I hear. I just can't run- it's too hard! Anyhow, if you only have 5 pounds to go you are doing really well! Are you doing WW now?
Yeah, David NEVER sits still. He is always on the go! And, my parents are tall- mom 5'7" and dad 6'1". I got my shortness from my grandparents. Both of my grandads are 5'6" and under and both grandmas 5"4. (my parents were the tall ones in the family). People have told me it will skip generations and I'll have tall kids. We'll see!
How cute! I love his fourth of July outfit! It's so sad, but I have all of these really cute outfits for the 4th that I was going to dress Wyatt in, but he isn't even going to be born close to the 4th!! I just can't believe it! Lindsey def. takes after your mom and dad on the height thing...
I love the photos! I like your family photo of the 3 of you...
I like David's swim shirt, I think I need to get one for Bryce. His sunscreen really dries out his body and I'd rather cloth him than use it...
David has such pale skin the swim shirt is it for him. I'm trying to avoid his sun exposure. He'll be wearing one until he's old enough to refuse to (and then some).
Post a Comment