Sunday, July 13, 2008
Pool
We took David to our neighborhood pool yesterday and he LOVES it. I have never seen him have so much fun. He has a float he hangs out in and it's cute. We went at about 6/7ish so it wouldn't be so sunny. The pool water was HOT- almost uncomfortably so. That's Middle GA for you. Between the beach and pool trips we have had this year I would say that David is going to be a water bum. We tried dunking him under water at the pool and he didn't even cry. I'm thinking we are going to start swim lessons as early as next summer. We've decided we are going to try to go to the pool at least once a week now becuase David loves it so much. He really goes crazy shreaking, splashing, laughing, kicking, it's neat to watch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dont you just love pool time with him? I think it is so funny to watch how giddy the girls get in the water! You should definitely start swim lessons early. I taught for 7 years and its never too early! Keep dunking him! Especially if he is not scared! Post pictures!
Post a Comment