Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Feeling the crunch
I didn't post about this, but when we were on vacation I got a speeding ticket. Then, nearly 1 week later, I got another speeding ticket- this one I got caught in a speed trap while traveling to some po-dunk town for work. Well, each one is $150 dollars. So, we are really feeling the crunch right now between spending extra money for vacation and my speeding tickets. Next week I have to travel a lot for work- Monday in Atlanta, Tuesday in Thomaston then to Macon then to Vidalia, spending the night in Vidalia Tuesday and Wednesday and Thursday, then coming back to Warner Robins Friday. Whoa, I am going to be SO careful not to get a ticket!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
To comment back at your comment, I love fat babies and am perfectly fine with the girls weight :) I will be sad when those rolls go away. Who wants a skinny baby? :)
Sorry about your tickets! What horrible luck!
Post a Comment