Thursday, June 26, 2008

Trucker Amy

I've been a trucker this week! I've been traveling like crazy everywhere for work, out of town for several days, and trying to get ready to be gone all next week. I'm trying to do next week's work plus this week's work so I can be gone. Because I'm independent in my territory, when I leave, nothing happens- no one fills in for me. So, I'm trying to get everyone what they need from me before I go. Even though work has been hectic and I've been gone from home a lot this week, I am very thankful for my job for reasons such as this- it is enabaling us to go on vacation! True, we don't have to spend $ on where we are staying, but for goodness sakes, gas alone for our trip will be $280! (not to mention food) We wouldn't be able to afford that if it weren't for my income- which we usually spend on daycare and debt, but we are taking a little out of paying to debt to take a vaca. We are going to Virginia Beach to spend time with family and chill out (hopefully!). I'm SO excited to get away for the week! And I think it will be so worth it!

Here are some pictures from David's baptism. Technically, at our PCA Presbyterian church it is called baptism, though I think of it more as a dedication because I believe you should be baptized after you are saved. We didn't get any pics from church, but this is in front of the sub place we went to afterward. My family came down from Loganville, GA to witness the event.


No comments: