-He is pulling up on everything like crazy
-He now has 4 teeth
-I got a push walker from Craigslist yesterday and he loves it
-He waves 'hi' and 'bye' now (actually in the walker picture his hand is on the way down from a wave)
-He hates his crib and now stands, screams and cries, and grabs the side of the crib while he stands and shakes. We turn the volume off on the monitor and watch him throw his fits. (notice the pic with the red lights- signaling high volume) Since he started standing in the crib, his fits last longer :( I keep telling myself it's a stage and it will pass- but, it hasn't yet!
-He now always sleeps on his tummy. We lay him on his back, but he immedietly flips over. I thought the picture below was funny because I happened to capture David right as the cat was patting his bottom, haha.


4 comments:
The picture of the cat paw on David's butt is sooo cute!! How funny! David is getting so big and his hair is getting thicker! What a sweetie!
Hannah started doing the same thing. She will throw her fit while she stands in her crib. We dont have a video monitor but it is sad to see her when I go in to check on her! Doesnt it make them seem so old to walk into the nursery with your baby standing there like a big girl? (boy in your case)
i love how he sleeps on his stomach...that is so cute!
I am considered full time, but I dont have an 8-5 kind of job. I work for a heart surgeon so my schedule depends on his. Lately I have been working a lot. But basically I could work 10 hours one week and 60 the next. It is kind of unpredictable which is hard. But alas, as you said, you do what you got to do. I dont know a lot of mom's who work full time. Everyone I know with small babies got to quit their jobs. It is definitely hard work to do both! I think daycare is a good social learning environment for babies once they get to a certain age though. Im just not ready to start them! :)
Post a Comment