Once again, I am doing 2 posts in one day. I've decided I'm tired of being overweight so I am going to do weight watchers, again. I did it for about a month or so before Christmas, but got thrown off by the holidays. So, here it goes. I'm keeping myself accountable by sharing my weight to all. I can't believe I'm doing this, but, actually I can because I don't care what others think- it doesn't bother me. I started on Tuesday, and things have been going well so far. I do have an upcoming trip to VA Beach that I'm concerned about, but I'll just have to try really hard to not let it get me off track. I also have a visit to Atlanta planned to eat at a Mexican restaurant to celebrate my college friend, Whitney's engagement. What should I get at a Mexican restaurant? It's so much easier to eat healthy at home, and it really works out because we don't eat out much because of cost. We eat out about once a week after Church, and sometimes grab subway of fastfood for dinner when we are running late at work and haven't prepared anything for dinner.
So, anyhow, here goes my attempt to lose the baby weight and change my lifestyle of eating fast food and sweets and other junk. I have the opinion that if you don't like something about your life, stop complaining about it and take action. I'm now going to live by my own philosophy. Oh, by the way, my goal weight- 128- is what I weighed at my first OB appointment for David. My pre-pregnancy weight. Oh, for those of you who don't know me, I'm only 5'3", so I'm definitly considered overweight at 144.
6 comments:
I think you look fantastic! You can't even tell that you are still holding onto some baby weight, but good for you! I am going to be working hard to get my baby weight off too after Wyatt comes. I wish we lived closer and then we could walk and diet together! My friedn sharon lost 11 pounds in a month just by walking 45 min. twice a day- I know though, easier said than done!
Scratch that- I meant twice a week, not twice a day- sorry!
I think you look really good too, but if it will make you feel better to eat healthier I think it is worth it. I need to start eating much healthier too. I don't need to lose weight, but I am tired and have no energy because I don't exercise or eat properly so we can keep each other accountable when we talk. Oh, and order taco salad with grilled chicken and skip the chips at the Mexican place.
I've still got about 5-10 pounds to go and I leveled out on weight loss since Bryce was about 4 months. Remember when I got sick in Savannah? I lost 4 pounds and then gained it all back!!
I'd like an aerobic class but can't afford it. I guess a walk everday would be a realistic start? Its funny because I was going to ask you if you'd lost your belly weight because I haven't : )
I certainly still have that 'pouch' of extra skin (and fat) on my belly. I don't know, but I think even if I lose the weight the extra skin will still be there, unfortunately. Just a nice thing about being short, haha. Also, I have extra fat all over- not just in my belly. Julia- Sounds like you are doing pretty good- better than me at least! I'd like to take a work out class too, but they are so expensive. A church around here puts one on but it is $40/ a month! Outragous for a church to charge that!
Good for you! I am in the same boat as you are! I am proud of you for posting this! Good luck on your goal!!!
Post a Comment