Wednesday, June 4, 2008

This Past Weekend

I can't believe I've gone almost a week (not quite) without posting. We've been busy! Two weekends ago we were in S. Carolina visiting Zach's family and last weekend we were in Loganville, GA visiting mine. Well, the real reason for the visit was to throw Rachel a baby shower! You can see pics on her blog: olisfamilyupdate.blogspot.com It was just SO much fun and I am so thankful one of my close friends is having a baby! Too bad she lives 5 hours away. It seems like I was one of the first of my friends to get married and then have a baby. I am glad they are catching up now!

Rachel is 35 weeks pregnant with Wyatt and she looks great! I can't wait to meet him! I have to be honest, it really gave me the baby bug to have another. My brother and I were 17 months apart and my younger brother and sister are only a year apart(ages: 26,25 than 15,14). In Zach's family, it's almost they same thing. They have 2 that are about a year apart, and then 2 more several years later that are only seperated for about a year. So, close together babies is what we are used to. I know there are advantages and disadvantages to having babies close together. But, I think it would be fun. Zach is of the same opinion. We actually both kind of want another soon, but due to other circumstances it isn't going to happen anytime soon. Or, at least we aren't going to be trying anytime soon. Sad. But, I am thankful for David and I'm going to spend my time enjoying him and showeing him with attention, when I can, while he is the only one. That's probably not recommended (as he might get spoiled), but I don't care!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey amy its lindsey and mom told me today that you wrote on here you wanted another baby! She wasnt very happy about this but i think it would be great! It would benifit david when he gets older to have a sibling close in age to him... :) but thats just my opinion