Thursday, January 8, 2009

Train Table

Check out David's new awesome train table, made by his Papa! Zach's step dad is absolutely talented with woodworking and, really, anything handy and he whipped this up in less than a day. Isn't it neat? Thanks Papa!

The table top comes up and one side is painted green chalkboard and the other side my mom and I painted with the scenery. (Ok she was the mastermind behind it and I just painted in the lines). David got a train set from Mimi (my mom) for Christmas and now we have somewhere to set it up.

I know this is going to provide hours of endless entertainment!




What's funny is that my mom and I painted it at my mom's house when we were visiting over new years and we put a clear coat finishing over it and since I've been back to our house I keep finding all of these dog hairs under the clear coat finishing that are now stuck! (my parents have 3 dogs)

No comments: