Sunday, January 11, 2009

Duplos

David loves his Duplo legos. He has played with them and his train and his car all weekend long. No shortage of toys here thanks to Christmas. We've had a relaxed weekend. I've been using lots of coupons that I got in last week's AJC that I bought when visiting my parents. I got the Macon paper today and I'm every so frustrated that there are hardly any coupons. There is one redplum insert. That's it. No smartsource. No proctor and gamble. Terrible. Typically Sunday after church I always stop by CVS after lunch and today was no different. I got my almay eye makeup remover for buy one get one 50% off and I got some other good things including a double pack of fiber one that had extra bucks and I had a coupon for. I also had a coupon for toothpaste that I also got extra bucks for. I also had 2 coupons for tylenol that was on sale and had extra bucks. It was a good day at my favorite store- CVS. Later tonight I'll be headed to Publix, which I'm sure to get some more good deals, but they never compare to those at CVS.

No comments: