


Bella, our new dog, has been SICK. We have been in and out of the vet, off and on 2 different antibiotics, and she still has a ton of mucous draining from her nose. Hopefully she will feel better soon.
I bought David a potty. I'm not trying to potty train yet, but he was driving me crazy every time I tried to go to the bathroom. He'd follow me in there and point at my pee and say 'pee pee' and actually try to stick his hand near it. He also likes to tap on his bottom and say 'poo poo' when I'm using the potty (even though I'm not making poo poo). So in efforts to try to stop David from sticking his hands in my crotch area while on the toilet, I put this new toilet in the bathroom and he gets to sit on it when I'm sitting on my toilet. I don't even take off his pants. A couple times he has sat on it before a bath with pants off and he's pee'd in it once. I hope to start potty training at 2 years. At least he will be familiar with the potty.
1 comment:
That is HILARIOUS!!! I love hearing about what I have to look forward to!
Post a Comment