



Last weekend David was playing in the sprinkler. He had so much fun. It was very unexpected- we were out getting the mail and he was curious and ran into the water- and loved it! We just let him play. David is also in this new phase of giving kisses. It is really sweet. Itstarted in the tub with his duckies. Now he kisses us and his stuffed animals and other things. Yesterday, I was telling him no about something and making him look at me and giving him a serious face and he just plopped a kiss on my lips in the midst of me trying to be firm with him.
David's obsession of balls continues to increase. Specifically now he is interested in the full size football. Despite all his baby toys, he is mostly just interested in balls. I think he might be growing out of most of his toys. He is such a boy. He also almost always has some sort of bruise or bump on his head. He hits it on nearly everything all the time.
Now at 14 months, his eyes are still blue. Will they stay blue? We don't know, but I would like them too! I always felt like the outcast of my family with brown eyes- my family has: mom-green, dad-blue, brother1-green, sister-blue, brother2-blue. Apparently my eyes didn't turn brown until I was 18 months! So, it could still happen.
2 comments:
He is so stinking cute, I could just eat him! I think his eyes will stay blue... I love his mini crocks! How precious!
Ho did you know all that about the spine? It must be all those classes you are taking!:) I think you are right about his back, it will probably straighten out soon... haha his head is going to the right (you know I am directionally challenged!)
Post a Comment