1. 1-800-Goog-411
I love this! A free version of 411! Now I can get any phone number or address that I ever need.
2. Craigslist
It's an online garage sale that I don't know how I would live without. Nearly all of our furniture, plus a majority of our baby stuff is from craigslist. I'm not just a buyer either; I have sold many an item on craigslist. Out with Ebay and in with Craigslist. For those of you who don't know: craigslist.org
3. Priceline.com
Where else can you get a 2.5 star hotel for $35? This is the way to go when you have to buy a hotel room. I'm sure I will use it again in August when we go to Zach's college roomate's wedding. This is great.
1 comment:
You can also text message google...you put googl (46645) as who you are sending the message to and then you can put in walmart, atlanta, GA
And it will text you the addresses and phone numbers.
Post a Comment