http://money.cnn.com/2008/04/21/news/economy/moms_foodshopping/index.htm?cnn=yes
It's expensive to life now a days. One reasong why I have to work! Back in the day when our parents were parents and theeir paretns where parents, baby stuff and other stuff in general clost less and almost all moms stayed at home. Of course it cost less you say, but I mean the ratio of what things cost per average income was much less, especially on baby stuff.
So you all you moms out there who have to work, you are not alone! We live in a new generation where a double income is almosted needed just to survive, especially if you are have debt!
1 comment:
I have a book called Miserly Moms subtitled Living on One income in a two income economy. She did the math and found she lost $18,120/yr working (from her salary) when she added up the extra car, daycare, work clothes, ect. It is a really practical book, I can send it to you if you'd look through it...She has a chapter for working moms too.
Post a Comment