Thursday, April 3, 2008

Things I'd like to Do

For those of you who know me, you know I'm a 'do-er'. I get things done. I'm always on the go, I guess you can say a 'mover and shaker' (not in the dance sense). Well, for the past 8 months or so I have literally been in survival mode- just trying to make it day to day. Usually, I always have stuff on my mind of what I'd like to do coming up, but this has not been the case recently. Though I am still very much in survival mode with working (driving to ATL) and David, I have recently started coming up with other things I'd like to fit in. In no particular order, here they are:

1. Break my addiction with diet coke/coke zero
2. Learn to sew (I've wanted to do this ever since I was 5 years old-and the desire has never gone away) I'd love to be able to hem my own pants since everything is always too long!
3. Volunteer at a Crisis Pregnancy Center- perhaps even just once a month
4. Paint the den, master bedroom, kitchen, master bath
5. Plant one more bush and a cherry tree in our yard
6. One day, adopt a baby girl from China
7. One day, become a nurse
8. Preferably sooner rather than later, find a new job (I'm always looking)
9. Take a weekend trip to Orlando to visit Jim and Katie Paisley- tentatively Memorial Day
10. Grow my hair out and donate it to locks-of-love. A hairdresser once told me I have 2 times the amount of hair as her average client, thus, I think my hair could be put to good use. Unfortunately, it grows painfully slow and that is why I have never managed to donate the 9" before.

No comments: