1. Oil was leaking and I found out I have a leaking 'rear main seal'. The part itsel only costs $25, but the labor for the whole thing is $700 because they have to take out the transmission to get to it. Since I don't have that kind of money laying around, I had to put it on the credit card, and I hate using the cc!
2. While driving down the interstate, a car ran over a piece of debris from an accident ahead and it hit my hood and damaged my hood. See pics. The cost for this boo boo is an estimated $700. I think I'm just going to drive around with it looking like this since the problem is only cosmetic.
Needless to say, I am very frustrated about all of this.

1 comment:
Will your insurance not cover the cost of your cosmetic damage to get fixed? How much is your deductible? Ours is $1,000, but most people's is way less than that so it would be worth it to get it fixed!
Post a Comment