
Happy 7 month birthday David! Hopefully tonight I can snap some quick pictures to post! Ok, I just took a few pics. David is naked because he just spit up all over his oufit and our house is hot so we haven't put anything else on him yet. David is sporting his sun hat and sunglasses. We tried them on to see how they fit.
In honor of David's 7 month birthday, I am going to tell you some of his favorites.
Favorite Veggie- Peas or Sweet Potatoes
Favorite Fruit- Bananas
Least Favorite Food- Peaches
Favorite Toy- It used to be his playschool keys from CVS but now it is his Infantino Activity Triangle (in picture- he will play with this for hours and still be amused, with other toys he gets bored easily)
Favorite babble- 'Dadadadada' It's actually the only thing he says
Favorite Position- Sitting Up. David used to want to be held all the time in a reclining position and now all he wants to do is sit up- even when I'm holding him. In his carseat he tries to lift his head and sit up. On the ground he always is happiest sitting.
Favorite Large Toy- Exersaucer (also his favorite place to go #2)
Favorite Cat- Smokey who lets David Pull his tale and ears
Favorite Activity- Grabbing anything in sight and walking to the mailbox with Mommy to get the mail
Favorite Time of Day- Morning, I wish I could spend more of them with him!
Favorite Entertainment- Baby Mozart
1 comment:
ohhh... he is so cute! i keep thinking of meeting y'all in young couples and y'all had just found out you were pregnant! time flies!
Post a Comment