Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A Succesful Night

A tale of one small success in the world of David. Last afternoon after we all got home from work, David was extremely fussy. Nothing would calm him- not food, not the exersaucer, nothing. We were at a lost. At one point he bit my hand and I felt it- something sharp. We figure he must be in pain from teething. We put baby orajel on and he was immediately calmed. Before bed, we gave him tylenol and orajel and he slept the whole night!! That was great. I hope it continues. Today I inspected David's mouth and I saw the tooth starting to break through. Poor David is in a lot of pain.

In other news, our house refinance went through! Our first loan is now at 5.5 and our second at 7.5 This is saving us nearly $120 a month which we are pumped about.

No comments: