Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Visit with Julia and Bryce Fain



The other day we traveled to Savannah to spend the day with Julia and Bryce Fain. Julia is my friend/former roomate from college. She now lives with her family in Minnesota, BRRR! The Fains were visiting Julia's family in Savannah for the week. It was so great to get to spend time with them. Bryce is such a smiley, happy baby. He is 2 months and 3 weeks younger than David. I've attached some pics of the visit. Bryce is a thumb sucker and at one point he started sucking on David's thumb when David stuck it in his face. David really liked touching and grabbing at Bryce. Notice that both Bryce and David have two different oufits on- it was the same day- they just both dirtied their oufits, haha.

2 comments:

Fainfamilyupdates said...

They are so adorable!! I just got back to Minn today...I want to put photos on my blog too. I think Bryce might be teething, did David ever rub his ear?

Unknown said...

I bet he is teething! Is he putting things in his mouth and drewling more than usual? David never rubbed his ear. I have heard that could be a sign of an ear infection- does he have a fever?