Trent David Sceviour was born March 16th to my brother Doug and sister-in-law Marie! He weighed 8lb 13oz and was 20 inches long. He has brown wavy hair. Marie is recovering from a painful C-section. I was waiting to post until I had a picture, but I just don't want to wait that long (I did get a cell phone pic but I can't put it on the computer). I am so excited about this little guy and wish I could just get my hands on him to hold him. Unfortunately, I have no money to buy a plane ticket to go see him, and they are in CT so too far to drive. I will post a picture whenever I might be able to get one!
1 comment:
Congratulations Aunt Amy!! What exciting news! I can't wait to see the little man :)
p.s. I am getting a NIECE in August, and she is due on David's birthday!
Post a Comment