


David decided to color on the wall yesterday. I didn't get mad because he had never done it before and how would he know any different? I explained to him that coloring was for paper only. Every time D sees a camera now he lunges forward at it and does this faky looking smile where you can see all his teeth. We had a second crayon on the wall incident today and it involved time out and crying. Good thing they are washable.
Oh, I forgot to mention, we had snow flurries here on Sunday but no snow stuck(apparently it stuck in ATL some) it was mostly just cold icy rain. We had to work today- no snow day- so sad.
1 comment:
Thats awesome, how is the car sharing going? Did the crayons wash off?? have you heard of an aquadoodle? I haven't tried it yet but i heard it is great for travling!
Post a Comment