Sunday, March 15, 2009

A Sunday Afternoon


Our Sunday afternoon has been consumed with laundry, and the grocery store, and David's shananigans. I started taking pictures to show how well he feeds Bella every day- I'm not kidding, he actually does a really good job. Our only problem is that he doesn't want to stop. Then, I decided since the camera was out we'd film him doing the wheels on the bus song (I've been wanting to tape him doing that but just haven't gotten around to it). I should have known better than to interupt his current activity to do something else. The boy has a 1 track mind!


Oh, last Sunday we got a visit from my parents. We also got a visit from Melissa the same weekend. I didn't take many pics, but this is what I got:

1 comment:

sweatybride said...

david is such a cutie pie! love that attention span...he was trying so hard to get into the song!