Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanksgiving

We spent Thanksgiving with my parents in Loganville, GA. It was such a good time. I have lots of stories and not much time to post- I'm crazy busy studying for 2 finals next week (lab and lecture), and working too, of course. The main thing that we took away from the weekend is that David LOVES dogs. He is also allergic to them, or some of them. David also bonded with his Grandpa a lot on this trip. Also we got my little sister to take our Christmas picture- that was hard!


Oh, I don't like pictures. I'm going to hide!

I would rather feed mama.


This is the master picture taker- Aunt Lindsey, mama's 16 yr old sister. She is 5'8.5" and mommy is only 5'2.5".

I liked to chill with my grandpa.

Dada let me play the piano with him.

All weekend long I stood at the window to look at the dogs and yell 'dog' 'woo woo' (woof woof)

I wanted to play with Mimi and Grandpa's 3 dogs as much as I could. When I did play with them, the big one kept licking my face and my face turned all red and then got white bumps all over it. Mama and dada were not surprised because on my blood allergy test I was a class 1 allergic to dogs, luckily I'm not allergic to cats. Funny thing is, not all dogs give me the red rash and bumps, only some.

This is my Mimi and Grandpa. Thanks for the fun weekend and all the yummy food.

3 comments:

Fainfamilyupdates said...

So cute! He has a lot of personality :) Bryce has those same pjs by carters but has just about outgrown them...

Rachel said...

Amy- David is soo precious, and your Christmas pictures look fantastic. I LOVE your hair that color, and all grown out too! You look so pretty! It has been too long since we have seen you. We will be in L'ville for Christmas... any chance you will be back at home? I need to bring Wyatt over to meet your family!! I miss all of you...I can't believe how tall Lindsey is too!

Anonymous said...

Love the blog page Amy!!! Your a great writer, you should write for a living. Love your family, so cute and adorable. I can't wait to start a family... I love kids!!! Hopefully next year I can start. Have a great week! You are blessed!