Friday, December 12, 2008
Big Plans for the Weekend
It's Friday- Hallelujah! Tonight we are going to take David to see Santa and tomorrow we are going to go get a Christmas tree. We've already priced out trees- and I won't get started on that, but man are they expensive! I'll update later on how these activities go. You know how I recently posted about how David is at his golden age and so wonderful? Well, that has come up to bite me. David has started to have temper tantrums. Big ones. Though, for the most part he is still good. Next week Zach goes out of town- for the very first time at his work. Whoa, it's going to be a hard week! I'm not quite sure how I'm going to work out the logistics of it but I'm sure its going to involve having to take some vacation hours and less trips to ATL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We used to get a real when we lived in Oregon they are about the price compared to here. I hope you foun a good one at a good price! We found out that our dog is allergic to real trees! So its fake for us.
Post a Comment