Oh sweet, cute Lily. She cries. She cries all.the.time. I know it is a phase and will pass, but unfortunately we are on the 'uphill' of the battle. As in every day it gets worse, every night is worse than the one before. Ughhh. From about 3pm to 2am its just contant gas pains and screaming. Did I mention she also doesn't like the cradle or crib? She wants to be held while sleeping(when we put her down she wakes). We are taking turns watching her at night which is the only way we are getting any sleep.
I know I'm supposed to enjoy this small baby stage, but I find myself wishing that time would fastforward to about 10 weeks when this (hopefully) will get better! Until then, we are just trying to hang in there!
1 comment:
Amy-Kinsey had colic. We put her on reflux medicine and it helped. It is often related. She would get burps caught in the car and scream beserkly. Also she cried from 8-10 every night. It DOES get better and she will be a sweet baby girl. Talk to the Doctor!!
Post a Comment