





On Easter Sunday I gave the boys haircuts (just another way to save some money) and it turned out, well not so good. Usually I just use the buzzer all around and I can do that great! But, I want to give a scisser cut on top so its not as short and I stink at it. I watched on YouTube how to do it, but it was difficult because it was like 5 videos split up. Anyhow, maybe with some practice it will get better? Also, my pictures are super crummy because they were with a disposable camera...ah camera troubles!
This weekend I made my own granola! I have to admit I am rather proud of myself. I am not a cook by any means. We like granola and its so expensive for such a little amount at the grocery store. It turned out really good and was super easy to make (I just googled a recipe). David even helped me make it. It doesn't taste exactly like the kind you get at the store, but close enough! (on a random note, at the grocery store I realized 1, yes just one, red pepper is $4.99, can you believe that?)
We also went to the pool this weekend. David refused to get in at first because he didn't want to get his shoes wet. Once he realized his shoes could get wet he loved the water. I got burnt. What else is new?
No comments:
Post a Comment