Thursday, March 25, 2010

Saudi Arabia

It's been a hard two weeks because Zach is in Saudi Arabia. Then, I came down with a terrible sinus infection all while trying to take care of David and work. I got put on Augmentin and steroids and I'm feeling much better now. The home is a wreck, we've been eating cereal for dinner every night, but I did manage to vacuum tonight! I just have to vacuum because of David's allergies. David has an Easter Egg party at school tomorrow and we had to go buy eggs and stuff them w/ candy. He's so excited, but I'm nervous of course because of all the random candy that has egg. Did you know that some jelly beans have egg? Yep, egg white. And Yorks. And those Reese's bars. Ahhh. I hope his teacher is vigilent. I'm going to have an extra talk with her tomorrow and just ask her not to let him eat any candy- if she can!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Do you think he will ever grow out of that Allergy?? When does Zach get back?

Kimberly Wilmas said...

You are such a good mommy :)