Sunday, February 28, 2010

27th Birthday

Feb 19th I turned 27 and David is now over 2 1/2. Zach got me a much anticipated juicer! (I was going to get it for Christmas but that didn't work out so birthday it is! That's the good thing about a Feb. birthday) My mother in law also got me a pressure cooker. I can honestly say I don't know how I functioned before either of these- I love them both! I am not scared of the pressure cooker AT ALL because after all at my old job I worked with a lot of regulators, valves, and pressure stuff so it just 'makes sense' to me to cook like this. Rice, beans, and veggies. Also I really don't like fruit at all and now I'm drinking 1 glass of real fruit juice a day thanks to the juicer (before I just didn't eat fruit at all). Making juice has become a fun time for me and David- he loves it and helps me every time. He likes to put the fruit in the machine and mash it down. My mom also was here for my birthday (it fell on the last week she was watching david) and she took me to my favorite clothing store in WR- Target- and got me a cute dress and top. I definitly got spoiled this birthday.

I'm always thinking about things I want to tell about David on here but never get around to it. He if finally wearing big boy underwear all the time except for night time. He remembers everything and never lets us get away with anything (if we say we're going to do it he holds us to it). He's very sweet and loves helping doing things. My camera is really messed up so I haven't been taking pictures but Grammy took a lot when she was here so I'll post some of those.

1 comment:

Fainfamilyupdates said...

happy late birthday! i still can't believe you don't like fruit...