Our family spent the 3 day weekend potty training! With a 2 year old? Crazy? Yes. Honestly, I thought he was too young, but he has far exceeded our expectations and is now diaper free except for naps and night time. He is in training pants during the day. He has about 2-3 accidents a day still. Sometimes we initiate the potty time and sometimes he does. He gets m&m's as a reward at home and stickers at school. The hardest part by far was the first day when he didn't really know yet what we were trying to get him to do.
In other news, we are looking for a new daycare. David moved to the 2 year old room and there have been numerous problems that I won't go into detail about. The gist of it is, his afternoon teacher is AWFUL. I literally almost punched her in the face today at the daycare. Zach had to pull me out of there. I complained to the director and she said 'well she came here 2 weeks ago and was very highly recommended by the teen center'. Hah, teens are totally different that 2 year olds! Please pray for us that we find him a new place. Poor David is having a hard time and this is causing us a lot of anxiety.
1 comment:
Have you found a new place for David yet?! I hope so! Give us an update!
Post a Comment