Sunday, September 27, 2009
ABC, Twinkle Twinkle
David loves two songs- ABC and Twinkle Little Star. He sings them over and over, and wants us to keep singing them. He knows every word of both song. His teachers at school have graduated him to real underwear- YIKES! He is still going #2 not in the potty. We might have another daycare arrangement to try out soon. Things have not been good w/ D's school. His new room is better, but still every morning he says 'no school, stay home please, I no like school' then when we get to the gate (at the base) he starts crying. It's so sad, I really wish I could just stay home with him. Unfortunately that's not an option right now, so I've located a SAHM and I'm trying to work out an arrangement where he goes to a church preschool everyday from 9-12 then she picks him up and watches him the rest of the day. The downside would be, Z and I could no longer drive to work together because of not being able to drop him off earlier than 9. I would go to work at 7AM, Zach would drop David off and go to work at 9AM, and then I would be able to get off earlier than Zach to pick him up. The bad part is I won't be able to see him in the morning before he wakes up, but that will be the sacrafice I'll have to make to get him in a better childcare sitaution. I"m hoping we can get this worked out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Some church preschools have afternoon programs too, not sure if that is an option there?
I hope that works out for you!! I think that may be a perfect solution for you guys, even though you won't see him in the morning. Keep me posted!
Post a Comment