Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Belated Post

I've been meaning to post this for over 3 weeks now. Just haven't gotten around to it- I've been busy with the usually work and house work and sicknesses galore. You can tell- it's before D's big hair cut that is now even growing out a little bit.

So, we've had some biting incidenses at 'school' (daycare). It started one day when David came home with an 'incident report'. Apparently he stole someone's ball and they bit his arm. Check out the pics. I didn't get to upset because I figured sooner or later it will be him doing the biting. I didn't realize it would be the next day. Anyhow, the next day, he gets another incident report, except this time it has a 'you did it' sticker plastered on top, oh boy. He bit a kid on the face because the kid was trying to take his shoe. He had never bit a kid before this. Well, since then we have had another incident where he bit another kid on the face again, sheesh. Life with toddlers





Ok, now these are some more random photos. This was late at night and I had to grab the camera because I thought it was very innovative of David. We were changing him, putting on his pajamas, and he really did not want to put down the milk to get his shirt on. Well, right as I was reaching for it to grab it, he stuck the milk in Zach's pocket so his hands could be free and kept drinking the milk, ha.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

FINALLY! I have waiting on a new post! That is so funny about the cup in the pocket thing.

Kimberly Wilmas said...

WOW, little kids can leave quite the bite marks. Well I have students who are 12-15 who still bite other kids, but never a mark like that one. I love the pictures!!! David is so cute.

Fainfamilyupdates said...

I was wondering when you'd post something!! I love seeing David walk naked (basically) down the street, so cute. Bryce bites us and thinks its funny, but so far I haven't heard of him biting another kid...I'm sure it is a matter of time!