Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day- Our Anniversary

Despite being CRAZY BUSY- I have a lecture test this week in class and a lab test next week and a bazillion other things going on- I made it out to vote today. I was undecided until the last minute. Between McCain and Barr, that is. I'm not going to say who I voted for here. Maybe I'll say in a later post. My explanation is just too much to type right now.

Tonight is also our 2 year anniversary. To celebrate, we took David to get his first hair cut at this place that I've been wanting to take him- it's a cuts for kids type of place. He was SO good it was shocking- we were not expecting that! Then we went to eat dinner. It's nights like this that I'm wishing that we had a babysitter. Or friends who we did a babysitting co-op with or something.

Anyhow, I don't have time to type, I've got to get busy!!!!

3 comments:

JonathanandMelinda said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are awesome. I wish we lived closer so we could have babysat for you...and so we could hang out more than once every never. We are going to make good on our promise to come visit you, trust me. Hopefully sometime the first part of next year.

Keep loving each other so well. We wish you an even better third year ;)

Rachel said...

Happy Anniversary!!

LB said...

Amy...how I wish we lived closer, so we could trade baby-sitting. Scott and I never have baby-sitters either unless our parents come into town.