Monday, November 24, 2008

15-Month Check Up



A couple weekends ago we held a shower for one of Zach's co-workers. This is the diaper cake I made- my first try at the diaper cake. I think it turned out pretty good, though, unsturdy because I refused to buy materials (except ribbons and the bear) so I constructed it a funky way. The shower went well!


Little man had his 15 month check up and he is exactly that- little! He is in the 15% for weight, 25% for height, and 80% for head circumfrance. At his 12-month appointment he weighed 21lb 10oz and at this appointment he weighed 21lbs 14oz. Only 4oz gain since his last appointment- sad! I attribute this to his picky eating. Well, that and the fact his day care will only give him 2 cups of milk a day. When he is at home, he drinks an enormous amount of milk (probably to make up for his lack of eating food), but at day care they only let him have milk at breakfast and lunch and at snack they have water. They are very rigid about food stuff. I honestly don't know how he makes it through the day. Hopefully he'll start eating more food sometime soon! Oh, I almost forgot to mention that at his check up we found out that David has a double ear infection- go figure. We had no idea. He started antibiotics tonight so hopefully it'll be better in no time. Thankfully with just an ear infection he doesn't have to miss any 'school'.

No comments: