Thursday, December 6, 2007

Random

So- I'm officially the worst blogger ever. Though I enjoy reading my friends blogs and viewing their pictures on a daily basis, I neglect to comment on my own blog. I theroize that this is because my friends that blog were either english or journalism majors in school and enjoy to write. I, on the other hand, hate writing. It's frustrating that I can not express what is in my head into words. I read what I write and it just doesn't properly convey what I am thinking. Additionally, I am terrible at grammar and spelling. I conviniently attribute this to heridity. Both of my blood siblings are horrible spellars despite our mother (who is an english major) trying to teach us for years how to spell. Thanks Dad. So now I am at work and I am procrastinating doing this specific task that I do not want to do so blogging is a great procrastination tool.
Today we are supposed to have cleaners come and clean our whole house for $60. We are trying to put some order into our chaotic filled lives. I left them a check on the table and told them how to get in, and hopefully I will come home to a clean house. For some reason, I have the feeling they are not going to show up. If that's the case I suppose I will try to hire someone else. It's funny, last night we had to 'clean' up (pick up) for the cleaners! Even though we are on a tight budget, we figure this is necessary for our sanity.
On another note, I started weight watchers on Tuesday. I went to Mcdonald's and ate a quarter pounder meal and then went to weight watchers. I never used to like mcdonald's until I was pregnant now I like it and that is disgusting to me! My friend Emily has lost nearly 20 or so pounds on WW which gave me the idea to join. Way to go Emily!
More to come later.

No comments: