I thought this might be fun to do since Zach and I have so much going on right now! I'm going to try to post pictures and updates leading up to the baby's arrival in August .
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Amy,
What a great way to keep everyone updated! You look so good! I can't believe you are 6 mo pregnant.
Thanks again for the update. We will be checking for future updates.
You look awesome Amy. David Paul III is a week old today -- we are so happy he will have a little playmate this August! We look forward to welcoming your son into our family.
4 comments:
Hi Amy,
What a great way to keep everyone updated! You look so good! I can't believe you are 6 mo pregnant.
Thanks again for the update. We will be checking for future updates.
Love Aunt Carol
Yes you look great Amy. Love you.
JRE
Dear Amy,
You look great and you certainly don't look 6 months pregnant! Thanks for sending the pictures; I love seeing your pretty face~
Aunt Shay
You look awesome Amy. David Paul III is a week old today -- we are so happy he will have a little playmate this August! We look forward to welcoming your son into our family.
Dave, Julie, Maddie, and David Paul
Post a Comment