Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Weekend Adventures

Zach and I went to Charlotte this weekend to go to a family friend's wedding. We had a good time seeing family that we hadn't seen in a while! Unfortunately, we didn't take any pictures. However, we do have a picture of the house we are trying to buy!! Hopefully we will close sometime at the end of July. (Our lease on our apartment in Atlanta ends August 1st so we need somewhere to move our stuff!) I also had a 30 week doctor's appointment today and everything is going well. I heard the heartbeat and had my stomach measured. Starting now I go to the doctor every 2 weeks and at week 35 I start going every week! Our due date is August 22nd so we have about 2 more months to go! I'm trying to set things up at work so I can go on maternity leave 2 weeks prior to my due date but I'm having some difficulty, so we'll see how that goes. I think my job would like you to have a baby Friday night and come back to work Monday morning. I'm not too happy with them right now!


No comments: