A couple of weeks ago, things really turned the corner with Lily. Her crying has gotten so much better! I'm really enjoying her now. She does still eat very often- that's a work in progress. David's doing well except he has regressed and has started pooping in his pants. It is extremely frustrating! Without fail, he always does it while I'm feeding Lily. I think he is trying to get my attention. I'm just glad he isn't outwardly taking it out on Lily. He is so very gentle and sweet and positive about and to her. It's very cute to watch. He really is a sweet kid.
We've been staying pretty busy here. David, Lily, and I visited Mimi in GA a week ago. That was fun, but the car ride was hard (especially since Lily can't stand the car!). David did a VBS last week and we've been trying to take daily walks when it's not too hot. Although it doesn't get as hot in FL as it did in Warner Robins, it is hot all day long even at 6am or 10pm. There is no 'relief' so to speak. My hair is just a huge frizzball (ok, it's always been one). I need to take more pictures but my camera is still broken, ughh!!
No comments:
Post a Comment